A fully fledged, game ready implementation of an E300 stunt plane!
Download (v6.48, 49 or 50 only)
Click here to download the addon for v6 (3MB)
Running v7.10 or newer?
The above installer is only for version 6 of 3DRad, and it doesn't work properly under v7. An alternate download is available below to compensate for the changes in physics engine.
Click here to download the addon for v7 (3MB)
3D Rad v6.48
- Already tweaked for quick maneuvers and aerobatics
- Breaks into pieces and explodes on crashes
- On ground taxiing supported
- Fully configurable controls (see ConfigureControls object)
- Animated propeller, ailerons, rudder and elevator
- Comes with a complete set of sound effects for engine (including dive sfx), collisions and explosions
After installation, in 3D Rad, you can access the addon by pressing Ctrl+D.
- Default controls are cursor keys (ailerons/elevator/taxiing) and A/Z (engine up/down).
- When linking other objects, like a CamChase, a Scanner etc) to the plane, the best is linking it to the RigidBody - fuselage B element of the addon.
- Run-time, starting the Action: reset object (for example by using an EventOnInput object, or a script), will reset the plane to its default location.
- Run-time, starting the Action: explode object will destroy the plane.